Loading..." target="_blank"https://docs.google.com/a/hartville.k12.mo.us/forms/d/1YQ2-35DKlksgQ8XK8K3aZW19shONGC6YVa1XcWPTv1I/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Pre Algebra Chapter 3 Review
Pythagorean Theorem Jeopardy
Practice with angles:
Write your work and answers on paper and hand it in at the end of the hour.
Play Slope - Rags to Riches until you win a million
Go to Khan Academy and do 10 questions
Tuesday - 11/6
1. Write down 10 problems and the correct answer.
Scientific Notation - problem generator
2. Write down 10 problems and the correct answer.
Multiplying - Scientific Notation -AAA
3. Play games from the sites below when you are finished with #1 & #2.
Scientific Notation & Exponent Games
Exponent Game - Asteroids
Exponent Game - Battleship
Tuesday - 10/30
1. Take the quiz. Write down the problem with the correct answer.
Dividing Monomials - Quiz
2. Play a game of rags to riches (win a million). Write down the problem with the correct answer.
Multiplying Monomials - Rags to Riches
Wednesday - 10/17
1. Play a game of rags to riches (win a million)
Prime Factorization - rags to riches
2. Play a game of battleship
Divisibility and Prime - Battleship
3. Take the quiz - show me your results
Greatest Common Factor - Quiz
The links on this site are intended for educational purposes only. Mrs.Ward, or the Hartville RII School District, is not responsible for
questionable or controversial content that may be found through links external to this site.